D-16-02: Administration of the United States - Canada Greenhouse-Grown Plant Certification Program (GCP)
Effective date: December 1, 2018
This directive provides interpretation and administrative guidance for the delivery of the United States – Canada Greenhouse-Grown Plant Certification Program (GCP), a bilateral export certification program for greenhouse-grown plants shipped between Canada and the continental United States.
The Technical Requirements (see definition below) and this directive must be used together.
This directive includes an annex addressing the transition of facilities approved under the Canadian Greenhouse Certification Program (CGCP) to the GCP. At the end of the transition period, D-96-12 Greenhouse Certification Program for Export of Greenhouse-grown plants to the United States will be repealed and the annex will be removed from D-16-02.
On this page
- 1.0 Legislative authority
- 2.0 Definitions, abbreviations and acronyms
- 3.0 Introduction
- 4.0 Scope
- 5.0 General requirements
- 6.0 Specific requirements
- 7.0 Administrative requirements
- 8.0 Non-compliance
- 9.0 References
- 10.0 Annexes
- Appendix 1: GCP authorization process
- Appendix 2: GCP authorized facilities in Canada
- Appendix 3: Ordering export certification labels and interfacility stamps
- Appendix 4: Examples of export certification labels and interfacility stamps
- Appendix 5: Forms
- Appendix 6: GCP audit inspections under the iAIM framework
- Date modified: