The CFIA develops forestry policies relating to the import and export of Canadian forestry products and preventing the introduction and spread of regulated pests into Canada.
What information is available?
- Export requirements for forestry products
- Import requirements for forestry products
- Don't Move Firewood campaign
- Forestry pests of concern
- Plant protection policy directives
- Plant Pest Surveillance
- News Release: Help Stop the Destruction of Canadian Trees
- Notice to industry: Proposed updates to the phytosanitary import requirements for wooden and bamboo products
Additional government and industry information
- Date modified: