Guide to the Evaluation of Candidate Seed Graders and Seed Import Conformity Assessors
8.0 Evaluation Marking
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Note the following points on the marking of evaluations.
- Candidates must achieve a passing mark on each part of the evaluation.
- Accreditation will not be granted until all parts of the evaluation are returned and marked.
- Where the candidate does not pass a portion of the evaluation on identification of impurities, reporting or grading, only that part must be re-written.
- Where the candidate does not pass the written evaluation, documentation review evaluation and/or the practical evaluation components of retrieval and classification of impurities, all parts must be re-written.
- If it is required to re-write an evaluation, the candidate must submit a request to re-write the evaluation and the evaluation fee to the local office of the CFIA.
- All examination papers and application correspondence will be kept in a confidential file by the CFIA Administrator of Evaluations.
- Successful candidates will be notified and issued an accreditation number by the Registrar, Seed Section, CFIA.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: