Guide to the Evaluation of Candidate Seed Graders and Seed Import Conformity Assessors
13.0 Hints for Writing the Evaluations
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following may provide guidance during the evaluation.
- A long answer is rarely required.
- Point form is desired.
- Read each question carefully.
- Use as much paper as you like.
- Please write as neatly as possible.
- There are no trick questions. If the meaning of a question is unclear, do not hesitate to ask the invigilator for clarification.
- Consider the value of the question when preparing your answer. A question worth only one point should not require several sentences.
- Thorough knowledge of the standards in Section 7 of the Seeds Regulations (or footnotes added to the Grade Tables).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: