Armenia - Export requirements for meat and poultry products
Pre-export approvals by competent authority of importing country
- Available information indicates that the suspensions imposed by the Russian authorities on pork establishments listed in Annex E: Lists of establishments approved by Russia do not apply to pork meat products intended for export to Armenia.
- Exporters are responsible to ensure that import permit for the product intended for export and for the establishment(s) of origin have been obtained, as required.
Production controls and inspection requirements
- Establishments planning to export to Armenia must continue to meet Russian requirements. This means that they must continue to test products as per requirements of Russian Annex M and Annex H.
- Certificate of Inspection Covering Meat Products (CFIA/ACIA 1454)
- Annex A – Veterinary certificate for frozen pork meat and pork meat products, exported from Canada to Republic of Armenia
In the event that an establishment obtained individual derogation from the Armenian competent authority prior to Armenia joining the Eurasian Economic Union, meat shipments may be certified based on the derogation agreement.
- Date modified: