Annex L-4: Instructions to Truck Drivers
Note: If you do not follow these instructions and do not present the shipment for inspection to a Food Safety and Inspection Services (FSIS) inspector at the inspection facility indicated below, financial penaltiesFootnote 1 by U.S. Customs will be imposed and you will be required to bring back the shipment to the reinspection facility indicated.
1. The following enclosed documents are for the Food Safety and Inspection Services (FSIS) inspectors.
- 1.1 The original certificate for export of meat and poultry products.
- 1.2 The Import Inspection Application and Report (Form 9540-1).
2. You must present the shipment at the following Port of Entry:
- 2.1 Report to the U.S. Customs at the Port of Entry
- 2.2 Report to your U.S. Customs Broker (if not line release).
Enter the Customs entry number on Form 9540-1.
- 2.3 Go to the inspection facility indicated below and report to the Food Safety and Inspection Services (FSIS) inspector. You must report to the following inspection facility:
3. After reinspection, when your load is released, your final destination for delivery is:
4. In the case of problems, call (Give the name and phone number of a representative of the exporter):
Truck Driver's Signature
(I have received, read and I understand these instructions.)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: