Saint Pierre and Miquelon - Export requirements for meat and poultry products
See export requirements for the European Union (EU) or for France (as necessary).
St-Pierre and Miquelon is a French overseas territory. Meat products must be certified using form CFIA/ACIA 1454.
- All meat products meeting Canadian requirements
Production controls and inspection requirements
- Certification must be issued for the following products:
- fresh meat derived from bovine, ovine and caprine
- minced meat and preparations
- meat products and other products derived from animals (meat extracts, greaves and meat powder)
- rendered animal fat
- gelatin for human consumption
- bones and bone products for human consumption
- mechanically separated meats
- processed animal proteins containing gelatin or tallow
All certification must be issued in the French language.
- Certificate of Inspection Covering Meat Products (CFIA/ACIA 1454)
- Annex A (France) – Additional certificate for edible products of animal origin
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: