New Zealand - Export requirements for milk and dairy products
- All dairy products
Production controls and inspection requirements
- As per Manufacturer's declaration, if milk has a pH of less than 7.0, it must be subjected to a minimum temperature of 72°C for at least 15 seconds – high temperature-short time pasteurisation (HTST) – or otherwise treated by a procedure formally approved by Biosecurity New Zealand, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- Zoosanitary Certificate – Dairy products or dairy based foods for human consumption
- Manufacturer's declaration (prepared by the manufacturer)
- Must be signed by manager of the establishment.
- Declaration certifies the conditions set out by the New Zealand authorities for the import of dairy products or products containing dairy ingredients for human consumption into their territory.
- Reference to this Manufacturer's declaration is made on the Zoosanitary Certificate.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: