Terrestrial Animal Products and By-products: Import Policy Framework
14 Other links
- Animal Health Status By Disease
- Animal Health Status By Country
- Annex 1 – Importation of Commercially Prepared Pet Food Facility Questionnaire for Risk Assessment
- Automated Import Reference System (AIRS)
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy Import Policy for Bovine Animals and Their Products and By-Products
- Canada Border Services Agency Memorandum D19-1-1 (Memorandum of Understanding between CBSA and CFIA)
- Canadian Biosafety Standards (CBS), 2nd Edition
- CFIA Facility Questionnaire for Export of Rendered Products to Canada
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Food Imports
- List of Approved Establishments
- Meat Hygiene MOP, Annex A, "List of Countries Eligible for Exportation to Canada, Conditions for Importation of Meat Products"
- Meat Hygiene MOP Chapter 10, "Imports"
- Meat Inspection Regulations, Section 3, "Meat Products Exempted from the Application of the Act"
- Canada Border Services Agency Memorandum D19-1-1
- National Import Service Centre (NISC)
- Policy for In-Transit Shipments of Animals, Semen, Embryos, Animal Products and By-Products
- Request to import a new commodity or import from a new country of origin
- Return Application Form (CFIA/ACIA 5609)
- Returns and Permit Application Process for Canadian Animals, Semen, Embryos, Animal Products, Animal By-Products, and Finished Pet Food
- Travellers: What Can I Bring Into Canada?
- World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: