PI-005: Chapter 5 - Seed Potato Crop Inspection
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Eugenia Banks (editor), 2004, Potato Field Guide, Insects, Diseases and Defects, Publication 823, Ministry of Agriculture and Food, Queens Printer for Ontario, Toronto, Ontario.
Walter R. Stevenson, Rosemary Loria, Gary D. Franc, and D. P. Weingartner (editors). 2001, Compendium of Potato Diseases. Second Edition, APS Press. American Society of Phytopathology.
Seeds Regulations Part II - Seed Potatoes, C.R.C., c.1400.
CFIA Fees Notice.
- D-97-12: Bacterial Ring Rot Testing Program for Field Grown Seed Potatoes
- D-97-08: Production, Maintenance, Multiplication and Certification of Nuclear Stock Class Seed Potatoes
- D-98-01: Import Requirements for Seed Potatoes and Other Propagative Material
- D-95-13: Submission of Fees for Field Inspection
- D-97-11: Seed Potato Certification Program – Requirements for the production of Pre-Elite seed potatoes from sources other than Nuclear Stock
- D-95-18: Seed Potato Certification Program – Investigation Procedure after Clavibacter Michiganensis Subsp. Sepedonicus Has Been Detected on a Seed Potato Farming Unit
- Date modified: