Grains and Field Crops
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of policy directives to prevent the introduction and spread of regulated quarantine pests of grains and field crops into Canada.
What information is available?
- Crop biosecurity and plant health
- Pest information
- List of grains and field crops
- National Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard for the Grains and Oilseeds Sector
- Plant protection policy directives
- Risk management documents
Additional government and industry information
- Date modified: