Submission Completeness Checklist for Product Specific Inquiry (IQ)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The information requirement below pertain only to product specific inquiries. General inquiries require a cover letter at minimum.
- Cover Letter:
- Explaining the intent of the inquiry
- Purpose of import/End use (if applicable)
- A copy of the proposed marketplace label
- Constituent Materials:
- Identification and description of all materials used in the production of the end product (include all formulants; dust control anticaking agents etc.)
- The source of the materials used
- Proportion of the materials
- Description of the manufacturing/blending process
- Date modified: