The Organic Products Regulations require mandatory certification to the revised National Organic Standard for agricultural products represented as organic in international and inter-provincial trade, or that bear the federal organic agricultural product legend (or federal logo).
What information is available?
- Certification and conformity verification
- Labelling and general information
- Suspended and Cancelled Organic Certifications
- Suspended and cancelled accreditation of certification bodies
- Fact sheet: Organic Products in Canada
Additional government and industry information
- Date modified: