Annex E - Communication Plan for FAD - Example Messages
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is investigating an animal health situation at a facility in XXXX, with full cooperation from plant management.
- As a precaution - and following our routine response procedures - we have suspended the movement of animals and animal products to and from this facility until additional information is available.
- The CFIA will be conducting tests, and results should be available in the next day or so.
- At this point, there is no indication of any human health risk.
- The investigation is ongoing. Further details will be provided as soon as possible.
- Date modified: