Annex H – Statement of Compliance for Printers of Packaging Materials and Labels Bearing the Meat Inspection Legend and Manufacturers of Stamps Bearing the Meat Inspection Legend
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
I, (name), (Title) request permission on behalf of
(Printing Company name)
(address - street, city, province, postal code), to reproduce the Meat Inspection Legend.
I understand that:
- the Meat Inspection Legend is a national trade mark and that unauthorized use of that national trade mark is subject to prosecution under section 21 of the Meat Inspection Act;
- I shall deliver exclusively to establishments registered under the Meat Inspection Act, to the attention of the Veterinarian/Inspector in Charge, all labels, containers and other items bearing the meat inspection legend;
- in the case of export stickers, stamps and export stamps they will be delivered directly to the appropriate Area Director General unless there is a specific agreement to deliver them directly to the Veterinarian/Inspector in Charge; and
- that the permission for the above firm to reproduce the meat inspection legend may be withdrawn for non-compliance with the prescribed Meat Inspection Act; and
- I shall inform the CFIA if I change my company's name, my address, or if I close the printing company listed above.
Please check as applicable which of the following product(s) you will be manufacturing:
- Printers (legend reproduced on labels, containers, packaging material, etc.)
- Breast Tags
- Export Stickers
- Export Stamps
- Other Stamps (metal, needle)
Name and Title
Please return to:
Centre of Administration - Regulatory Permissions and Registration
1050 Courtneypark Drive East
Mississauga ON L5T 2R4
- Date modified: