This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
188.8.131.52 General information
The Netherlands is an E.U. (European Union) Member State. See the E.U. section.
The following are additional requirements / information.
Products consigned to an in-bond storage (ship stores) located in the Netherlands
The following conditions apply:
- Traders involved in such activities must be registered with the Dutch authorities.
- Food products are placed in bonded stores on arrival in the Netherlands.
- The shipment must be accompanied by CFIA/ACIA 1454.
- In the block: "Country of Destination/Pays destination" - "Ship stores" shall be entered.
- The statement "For ship stores only. Not for commerce within the Netherlands" must appear in the block "Additional certification/Attestation supplémentaire".
184.108.40.206 Import prohibitions or restrictions
220.127.116.11 Specific or additional inspection procedures
18.104.22.168 Additional certification
At the request of the exporter, the transit certificate required by the E.U. can be issued.
22.214.171.124 Special packaging or marking requirements
126.96.36.199 Other requirements
- Date modified: