Annex E - Swine Information Document - EU
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
(Note: Example only, for establishment use.)
This Swine Information Document lists the information needed to be provided to the slaughter establishments for each lot of pigs shipped. The form asks for the following information:
Producer or Person in Charge Name
Name and Address of the Private Veterinary Clinic for the Last 6 Months
Premises: Land Location or Legal Address or Premise Identification Number
Barn Name, Tattoo Number and Number of Hogs
I attest that these pigs:
- were produced in accordance with the standards of the CQA program;
- are identified in accordance with the Health of Animals Regulations, Part XV- Animal Identification;
- are healthy and have not tested positive for any condition that might render their meat unfit for human consumption;
- did not receive any substances which might render their meat unfit for human consumption, the prescribed withdrawal period has been observed for any medication administered (including medicated feed), and
- were produced in accordance with the requirements of the Canadian Ractopamine-Free Pork Certification.
Printed Name and Signature of Producer or Person in Charge of the Barn and Date
Receiver's Signature at the Slaughter Plant
Delivery Date and Time
- Date modified: