Annex B - Swine Information Document
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
(Note: Example only, for establishment use.)
This Swine Information Document lists the information needed to be provided to the slaughter establishments for each lot of pigs shipped. The form asks for the following information:
- Producer Number
- Producer or Person in Charge Name
- Name and Address of the Private Veterinary Clinic for the Last 6 Months
- Premises: Land Location or Legal Address or Premise Identification Number
- Barn Name, Tattoo Number and Number of Hogs
- The attestation: "I attest that these pigs were produced in accordance with the standards of the CQA program; and were kept on the above mentioned premises for at least three months and I have, on file, an attestation from a veterinary practitioner from the above mentioned veterinary clinic to the effect that the following diseases have not been diagnosed during this period of time: enterovirus encephalomyelitis (Teschen's disease), transmissible gastro-enteritis, tuberculosis, porcine brucellosis and anthrax."
- Printed Name and Signature of Producer or Person in Charge of the Barn and Date
- Receiver's Signature at the Slaughter Plant
- Delivery Date and Time
- Date modified: