Labelling Requirements for Shell Egg Products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements.
Consult the Former – Labelling Requirements for Shell Egg Products for information on the former requirements.
On this page
- Common Name – Shell Egg
- Net Quantity (Count) – Shell Egg
- Identity and Principal Place of Business – Shell Egg
- Date Marking and Storage Instructions – Shell Egg
- Nutrition Labelling – Shell Egg
- Country of Origin – Shell Egg
- Grade Designation
- Size Designation
- Registration Number
- Producer Premises Code (PPC)
- Other Required Markings
- Voluntary Claims and Statements
- Date modified: