Labelling Requirements for Salt
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements.
Consult the Former – Labelling Requirements for Salt for information on the former requirements.
On this page
- Common Name - Salt and Salt Substitutes
- List of Ingredients - Salt and Salt Substitutes
- Nutrition Labelling - Salt and Salt Substitutes
- Product Specific Labelling Requirements
- Voluntary Claims & Statements
- Date modified: