Labelling Requirements for Honey Products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements.
Consult the Former – Labelling Requirements for Honey Products for information on the former requirements.
On this page
- Common Name – Honey Products
- Brand or Trade Name – Honey Products
- List of Ingredients – Honey Products
- Net Quantity Declaration – Honey Products
- Identity and Principal Place of Business – Honey Products
- Country of Origin – Honey Products
- Grade Designation for Honey Products
- Colour Class Designation for Honey Products
- Type Height for Net Quantity, Grade and Colour Declarations
- Other Required Markings
- Number of Containers within Bulk Container
- Lot Number
- Exemptions for Products for Export
- Exemptions for Interprovincial Trade
- Voluntary Claims and Statements
- Reference Information
- Date modified: