Labelling Requirements for Honey Products
Exemptions for Products for Export
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Section 54 of the Honey Regulations permits the exportation of honey which does not meet the provisions of the Regulations if [54, HR]:
- the registration number of the establishment in which the honey was packed is marked on the label of the container;
- the lot number of the code of the shipment is marked on the label or embossed on the container;
- the markings on the label or the container do not misrepresent the quality, quantity, colour class, composition, characteristics, origin, safety or value of the honey;
- the shipper provides to the inspector a signed statement certifying that the container and labelling meet the requirements of the importing country; and if
- the signed statement is included in the export documentation.
- Date modified: