Labelling and Composition Requirements for Grain and Bakery Products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements.
Consult the Former – Labelling and Composition Requirements for Grain and Bakery Products for information on the former requirements.
On this page
- Common Name – Grain and Bakery Products
- List of Ingredients – Grain and Bakery Products
- Net Quantity – Grain and Bakery Products
- Nutrition Labelling – Grain and Bakery Products
- Voluntary Claims and Statements
- Additional Information
- Date modified: