Labelling Requirements for Dairy Products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements.
Consult the Former – Labelling Requirements for Dairy Products for information on the former requirements.
On this page
- Common Name – Dairy Products
- Additional Terms
- List of Ingredients – Dairy Products
- Net Quantity – Dairy Products
- Identity and Principal Place of Business – Dairy Products
- Country of Origin – Dairy Products
- Percent (%) Milk Fat and Moisture Declarations
- Durable Life Date and Storage Instructions
- Nutrition Labelling – Dairy Products
- Grade Designation
- Registration Number
- Batch/lot Code
- Manufacturing Process
- Voluntary Claims & Statements
- Additional Information
- Date modified: