Food Safety Investigations
- February 2013 - CFIA Investigation into possible E. coli O157:H7 contamination in beef burgers
- January 2013 - E. coli O157:H7 cases in the Maritimes and Ontario
- November 2012 - Investigation into Capital Packers Inc. (Listeria monocytogenes)
- October 2012 - Investigation into XL Foods (E. coli O157:H7)
- September 2012 - Salmonella in certain mangoes
Food Safety Investigation Reports
The CFIA discloses the results of its investigation of the implicated food processing plants and the corrective actions taken.
- E. coli O157:H7 Food Safety Investigation Cardinal Meat Specialists Ltd.
- Independent Review of XL Foods Inc. Beef Recall 2012
- Salmonella braenderup in imported fresh mangoes
- E. coli O157:H7 Investigation: New Food Classics
- Salmonella Chester Investigation - G. Brandt Meat Packers Ltd.
- Listeriosis Investigation - Siena Foods Ltd.
- Foodborne Illness Outbreak Response Protocol (FIORP)
- Progress on Food Safety (The actions taken to meet the Weatherill Report recommendations)
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) continuously strives to be transparent and accountable in how it does business.
- Date modified: