Appendix G - C-PIQ Export Document
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Completing the export document
For CFIA only: The inspector must access the Export Document using one of the following methods:
- Go to Merlin, Quick Links, Forms, Forms Management: Search for a Form, Enter Form No.: 5314, Click on Search, Open Form
- Start, All Programs, Desktop eForms, Services, Distribution Center, English, Operational, Find "EXPORT_DOCUMENT_C-PIQ_5314.itp
Print Export Document on: 8.5" x 14" legal paper with pre-printed CFIA Corporate Signature and Canada Wordmark.
To be completed by the CFIA:
- C-PIQ Establishment (full name);
- C-PIQ Registration Number;
- Commodity Code;
- Name and Signature of the CFIA Inspector.
Note: Informed Filler will assign a unique official Export Document number for each document.
To be completed the C-PIQ Registered Establishment:
- C-PIQ Establishment address;
- Shipper (full name and address). Same as establishment when Shipper and Establishment are same;
- Consignee (full name and address – minimum requirement of city, state/province, country).
- Marks on Packages (full description including which marks are associated with a particular lot);
- Product / Type / Variety (e.g. Potatoes / Long Type; Potatoes / Round Type; Potatoes / Round Type / Yellow Fleshed)
(Note: variety is not required for potatoes);
- Number and Type of Packages (quantity and description of package; e.g. 900 master container 10 x 5 lb poly bags; or 500 x 50 lb cartons);
- Declared Grade (grade as declared on the packaging, or on an invoice or manifest in the case of bulk shipments);
- Lot ID (the unique C-PIQ lot identification number assigned to package or pallet for traceability, and the date code);
- Remarks (to be used for information not specified in any other box; e.g. Truck number; and additional space for Lot ID information too large for Lot ID box);
- Product origin declaration (a Plant Protection requirement; APHIS and US Customs require a statement of origin for each shipment);
- Net Weight (kg) (declaration of net weight of the shipment in kilograms (conversion 1 kg = 2.2045 lbs));
- Client Account Number
- US Customs Entry No. (this is a US requirement);
- Name of Establishment Signatory, Signature and Date (Declaration of Establishment Signatory – Name and Signature of the C-PIQ Registered Establishment personnel authorized to request, complete and issue C-PIQ Export Documents, and the date on which the document was issued).
- Date modified: