Fish Products Inspection Manual
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Product Inspection - General
- Chapter 3 - Inspection of Imports
- Chapter 5 - Inspection of Fresh and Frozen Fish
- Chapter 10 - Export Certification
- Chapter 12 - Sampling
- Chapter 13 - Sensory Inspection Competency Policy
- Chapter 14 - Net Content Determination
The policy and procedures with regards to suspended inspections are under review.
PDF (717 kb)
To be issued at a later date.
- Chapter 4 Inspection of Canned Fish
- Chapter 6 Inspection of Pickled, Spiced and Marinated Fish
- Chapter 7 Inspection of Bloaters and Bloater Fillets
- Chapter 8 Inspection of Salted Fish
- Chapter 9 Labelling/Coding Requirements
- Chapter 11 - Reserved for Future Use
- Chapter 12 Sampling
- Subject 1 Sampling for Container Integrity Evaluation for Visual and Internal Defects
- Date modified: