Ecuador - Export requirements for fish and seafood
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- All fish and seafood products
Maximum levels for chemical contaminants
- Arsenic: canned tuna 1.0 ppm
- Lead: canned tuna 5.0 ppm
- Copper: canned tuna 10.0 ppm
- Tin: canned tuna 100.0 ppm
For each consignment:
Certificate of Origin and Hygiene (CFIA/ACIA 5003)
Note: One original certificate and three copies in Spanish are required.
- Date modified: