Dairy Import Activities
1.2 Objectives of the Dairy Import Program
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- Imported dairy products are safe and comply with regulations and policies.
- Importers assume responsibility for the safety and quality of imported dairy products.
- Dairy Program resources are focused on imported products of highest risk.
- Recalls and food safety issues are effectively managed.
- Consumers have confidence in the safety and quality of imported dairy products.
- Date modified: