Sanitary Requirements for Export of Pet Food to Trinidad and Tobago
HA 2792 (Amended 2014-03-13)
- The processing pet food plant is recognized by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency as eligible for export to Trinidad and Tobago.
- The petfood described above can be sold without restriction in Canada.
- The product has been manufactured to a heat treatment of at least 90 °C throughout their substance and was packed in new packaging material.
- In the case of sterilized canned products, the pet food has been heated to a minimum Fo value of 3.0.
- The samples of the product have been tested to be free from Salmonella.
- The pet food has been processed in an establishment operating under Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) supervision.
- No cases of Foot-and-Mouth Disease have been diagnosed within a radius of 30 kilometers from the processing plant during the last 3 months prior to shipment.
- Date modified: