Sanitary Requirements for Export of Fresh-dried Raw Materials for Furs Manufacturing to Ukraine
HA2323 (Amended April 30, 2010)
- The raw materials, being exported to Ukraine:
- were produced in Canada, harvested from healthy animals that are born and reared in Canada in premises free from Anthrax for 3 months; Or
- were produced in Canada, derived from animals which were not known to be infected and were caught (hunted down) in the wild within a territory
free from anthrax for 3 months; Or
- were legally imported into Canada.
- Canada is a country free from the following infectious animal diseases for the last 3 years: African swine fever, African horse sickness,
- Canada is a country free from the following infectious animal diseases for the last 12 months: Foot and mouth disease, sheep pox and goat pox.
- The raw materials have been packed in accordance with types and preservation methods, consistent with international requirements and providing
veterinary and sanitary safety.
- The raw materials have been sorted in accordance with the Canadian standards in force and clearly marked.
- The means of transport are equipped and cleaned in accordance with rules, approved in Canada.
- Transportation containers have been cleaned and treated in accordance with rules, approved in Canada.
- Date modified: