Sanitary Requirements for Export of Honey from Canada to Tunisia
HA 2382 (February 6, 2008)
- The product was prepared in a registered establishment in accordance with The Honey Regulations
- The product was produced, processed in hygienic conditions set out in these Regulations and was packaged in accordance with these Regulations.
- A residue program monitoring is in place for honey produced in Canada.
- The product is fit for human consumption.
- The product originated from apiaries apparently free of American foulbrood and European foulbrood infestation.
- Canada is free from Tropilaelaps claere and Tropilaelaps koeningerum mites.
- Date modified: