Sanitary Requirements for Export of Porcine Blood Meal from Canada to Taiwan
HA 2438 (May 25, 2010)
- The porcine blood meal was processed at the above mentioned processing plant which is under the supervision of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- The production facility does not handle any ruminant origin materials.
- The porcine blood meal is derived from animals that have been slaughtered in a slaughterhouse under CFIA supervision.
- The porcine blood meal is derived from animals which passed ante mortem inspection and were presented for post mortem inspection by CFIA staff.
- The porcine blood has been transported in dedicated vehicles.
- The porcine blood meal has been handled in such a way as to prevent contamination with pathogenic micro-organisms or any other animal origin materials.
- No material of ruminant origin is included in the processing of the porcine blood meal.
- The porcine blood meal has been packaged with new packaging materials.
- Date modified: