Sanitary requirements for export of cloven-hoofed hides and skins from slaughter animals from Canada to Korea
HA 1904 (Amended March 1, 2010)
- Canada is free from Foot-and-mouth disease, Rinderpest, and African swine fever for two (2) years prior to export shipment.
- The products were derived from animals which:
- were slaughtered in facilities approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA);
- passed the ante and post-mortem inspections by the CFIA Veterinarian.
- The products were produced, processed, stored and transported in such a manner as to prevent contamination by communicable animal disease pathogens.
- The products are transported in a container which has been sealed prior to shipment.
- Date modified: