Sanitary requirements for export of fresh-dried raw materials for furs manufacturing into Kazakhstan
HA 2709 (May 7, 2012)
The raw materials, being exported into Kazakhstan, produced in Canada, harvested from healthy animals that are born and reared in Canada in premises free from Anthrax for 3 months.
The raw materials, being exported into Kazakhstan, produced in Canada, derived from animals which were not known to be infected and were caught (hunted down) in the wild within a territory free from anthrax for 3 months.
The raw materials, being exported into Kazakhstan, legally imported into Canada.
- The methods of preservation used provide sanitary safety of the raw materials.
- The packing material is disposable or used for the first time.
- Raw material is sorted, marked and according to the type and method of preservation.
- Means of transport are treated and prepared in accordance with the rules approved in Canada.
- Route plan is attached: yes / no.
- Date modified: