Sanitary requirements for export of Hides and skins from Canada to Japan
HA 2383 (Amended March 1, 2010)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- The products come from a country or part of country which is free from Foot-and-mouth disease (FMD), Rinderpest, Bovine contagious pleuropneumonia, Swine vesicular disease, Classical swine fever, African swine fever, prior to export.
- The products come from animals born and reared in Canada or legally imported into Canada.
- The products have been obtained from animals that did not show any clinical signs of any animal infectious disease (including Anthrax) as a result of the ante mortem inspection.
- The products are sent:
- Box Either - Fresh and frozen
- Box Or - Dried
- Box Or - Dry-salted
- Box Or - Wet-salted
- The products were obtained, processed, stored and transported in such a manner as to prevent contamination by communicable animal disease pathogens.
- Date modified: