Sanitary requirements for export of fish meal for animal feed or as fertilizer from Canada to Japan
HA 2284 (Amended March 1, 2010)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- Canada has been free of Foot and mouth disease and Rinderpest for the six (6) months prior to export.
- The products have been processed in an establishment operating under a Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) permit.
- The products have been processed in a rendering plant that do not use ruminant raw material and, are dedicated only to fish meal production where no material of animal origin other than fish and shellfish protein is being used.
- The plant has taken precautions to prevent contamination following processing and during transportation.
- Fish and shellfish meals have been preserved in separate exclusive containers.
- Date modified: