Sanitary requirements for export of animal feed from Canada to Iran
HA 2710 (May 16, 2012)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- The product originate from a country or a part of country that has been free of foot-and–mouth disease (FMD), Rinderpest, bovine contagious pleuropneumonia, African swine fever, reportable newcastle disease and highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPIA) for the last 3 months prior to export.
- In Canada, bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) is a reportable disease.
- The exported product does not contain animal fat or animal protein.
- The exported product and raw material were not contaminated by ruminant protein during manufacturing and processing.
- The product was manufactured in Canada.
- Date modified: