Sanitary requirements for export of fish meal for fish feed from Canada to Egypt
HA 2175 (Amended March 1, 2010)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- Canada has been free of foot-and-mouth disease and Rinderpest for the six (6) months prior to export.
- The products have been processed in an establishment licensed by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- The exported products were processed and exported from facilities which do not receive, store and process any ruminant (except milk products and tallow) material. The exported products do not contain ruminant material.
- The exported products were derived from fish originating in Canada or legally imported.
- The plant has taken precautions to prevent contamination following processing.
- The products have been subjected to a temperature of not less than (°C) for hour(s).
- Routine monitoring programs for pathogens, rodents and insects are in place at the plant.
- Date modified: