Sanitary requirements for export of rendered fats (inedible deproteinated tallow) to Colombia
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- Canada has been free of foot-and-mouth disease, Rinderpest and contagious bovine pleuropneumonia for the six (6) months prior to export.
- The product is made from animal that were born and raised in Canada or legally imported into Canada.
- The product is used without restriction for animal feed in Canada.
- The products have been processed in an establishment operating under permit issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- The products have been subjected to a temperature of not less than(°C) forhour(s).
- Routine monitoring programs for pathogens and insects are in place at the plant.
- The products have been analysed by a third party laboratory recognized by the CFIA and found to have insoluble impurities of less than 0.15%. They are considered a BSE-risk exempt commodity pursuant to the OIE Terrestrial Animal Health Code.
- The plant has taken precautions to prevent contamination following processing.
- Salmonella spp. have not been detected in 25 g., the Clostridium perfringgens count is < 5 in CFU/g.
- Date modified: