Sanitary Requirements for Export of Dairy Products (Colostrum) to Brazil HA2720 (2016-01-19)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- – The milk used in the product described above:
- 1) Originates from animals born and raised in a country free from rinderpest, recognized by OIE.
- 2) Originates from animals born and raised in a country or region free from foot-and-mouth disease, with or without vaccination and recognized by OIE.
- 3) Was obtained in facilities that are not under any sanitary restrictions as a result of eradication programs of infectious diseases.
- 4) Has undergone one of the following thermal treatments:
pasteurization at 161.6°F (72°C) for a period of at least 15 seconds and desiccation;
equivalent treatment for the destruction of alkaline phosphatase and reached a pH less than 6 and desiccation.
- desiccation by atomic pulverization
- – The product:
- 5) Was packaged directly at the manufacturing plant which does not handle any other proteins of ruminant livestock origin;
- 6) Does not present cross-contamination from other proteins of animal origin.
- Date modified: