Framework for Implementing and Maintaining the Arrangement between the CFIA and the USDA for the Recognition of Foreign Animal Disease Control and Eradication Zones
This page has been archived
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Table of Contents
- Background and Scope
- Guiding Principles and Approaches
- Part I - Implementing the Arrangement during an Outbreak
- Part II - Maintaining the Arrangement
- Part III - Promoting Stakeholder Awareness and Involvement
- Appendix 1: Zoning Arrangement
- Appendix 2: APHIS Evaluation of Zoning for Foreign Animal Disease Control in Canada
- Appendix 3: CFIA Evaluation of Zoning for Foreign Animal Disease Control in the U.S.
- Appendix 4: CVO-CVO Notification Form
- Appendix 5: Proposed Terms of Reference-Steering Committee
- Appendix 6: Proposed Terms of Reference - Working Group
- Appendix 7: Working Group Projects
The CFIA is inviting stakeholders to comment on this framework - (Archived) until August 31, 2014.
- Date modified: