RG-1 Regulatory Guidance:
Feed Registration Procedures and Labelling Standards
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- Introduction - Regulation of Livestock Feed in Canada
- Chapter 1 - Administrative Requirements for Pre-market Assessment and Product Registration of Livestock Feed
- Chapter 2 - Data Requirements for Single Ingredient Approval and Feed Registration
- Chapter 3 - Specific Registration Information by Feed Type
- Chapter 4 – Labelling and Guarantees
- Chapter 5 - Research with Livestock Feeds
- Chapter 6 - Sampling and Laboratory Requirements
- Chapter 7 - Additional Information
- Date modified: