Tylvalosin Tartrate – MIB #84
Date Revised: 2014-06
- Aivlosin 17% Premix contains tylvalosin (as tylvalosin tartrate) at 170 g/kg (ECO Animal Health Limited)
Approved for use
In meal or pellet feed for swine.
For swine - Claim 1
Note: Positive diagnosis by a veterinarian is essential before using tylvalosin tartrate for the treatment of porcine proliferative enteropathy.
Claim 1: For the treatment of porcine proliferative enteropathy (PPE), associated with Lawsonia intracellularis.
Level of Drug:
42.5 mg/kg (0.00425%) tylvalosin in complete feed.
Feed this medicated feed continuously as the sole ration for fourteen (14) days.
- Keep out of reach of children. (Required on premix and supplement labels only.)
- Do not feed to male or female swine intended for reproduction including pregnant swine and swine in lactation.
- Acute cases and severely diseased swine with reduced food and water intake should be treated with a suitable injectable product.
- Do not use in feeds containing pellet binding agents with the exception of Lignosol (4%) and Agri-Colloid (0.3%). (Required on premix and supplement labels only.)
- Do not use in feeds containing bentonite. (Required on premix and supplement labels only.)
- Date modified: