Pyrantel Tartrate - MIB #64
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Date Revised: 2010-02
- Pro-Banminth Premix contains 106 g/kg of pyrantel tartrate (Philbro Animal Health Corporation)
Approved for Use
In meal or pellet feed for swine.
For swine - Claim 1
Claim 1: For the prevention of migration and establishment of Large Roundworm (Ascaris suum) infections in swine.
Level of Drug:
106 mg/kg (0.0106%) of the complete feed.
This medicated feed is to be fed continuously as the sole ration for 5 to 7 weeks.
- Treated animals must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least 7 days after the latest treatment with this drug.
- Feed only to swine intended for slaughter.
- In some cases there may be a slight reduction in weight gain and/or feed efficiency while pigs are receiving feed medicated with this drug.
- Do not mix this product in feeds containing pellet-binding agents with the exception of Lignosol (Premix and supplement labels only).
- Date modified: