Certification requirements for Panama
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificate is available:
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Live Salmonids and Germplasm for Commercial Purposes from Canada to Panama (AQAH 1084)
- Currently, certificate (AQAH1084) only applies to the export of live salmonids (Salmonidae) and eggs for commercial purposes. Only companies listed as approved by Ministry of Agriculture Development of Panama (MIDA) can export using this certificate.
- This commodity requires sampling.
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: