Certification requirements for Malaysia
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificates are available:
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Live Crustaceans for Human Consumption from Canada to Malaysia (AQAH-1050)
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Live Molluscs for Human Consumption from Canada to Malaysia (AQAH-1051)
- Malaysia has aquatic animal health requirements for imports of both live finfish for human consumption and live ornamental aquatic animals. For these specific commodities, until such time as a negotiated certificate is available, shipments exported without an aquatic animal health certificate may be detained in Malaysia.
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: