Certification requirements for Japan

This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).

Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository

The following certificate is available:

  • Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Live Salmonids, Their Gametes or Fertilized Eggs for Purposes of Aquaculture from Canada to Japan (AQAH-1068).

Important Notes:

  • This certificate (AQAH-1068) only applies to export of live salmonids, their gametes or fertilized eggs for aquaculture purposes.
  • This commodity requires sampling.
  • There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodity above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
  • To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
Date modified: