Certification requirements for Hong Kong

This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).

Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository

The following certificate is available:

  • Certificate of country of origin for aquatic animals for the export of wild caught live eels and juvenile eels (elvers) for aquaculture purposes from Canada to Hong Kong (AQAH-1091)

Important Notes:

  • There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, a certificate of country of origin for aquatic animals is required.
  • To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office
Date modified: