Certification requirements for Chile
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificates are available:
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Finfish Germplasm from Canada to Chile (AQAH-1056)
- Veterinary Health Certificate for the Export of Live Crustaceans from Canada to Chile (AQAH-1002)
- At this time, certificate (AQAH-1056) only applies to the export of cod eggs (Gadus morhua).
- At this time, certificate (AQAH-1002) only applies to the export live lobster (Homarus americanus).
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: